- School Uniform
The school uniform is compulsory for all learners. Only black school shoes are permissible. Mark all clothing clearly with a laundry marker. The school will not be held responsible for any loss of clothing. Any deviance from the school uniform should be in writing from the parents as well as the time frame in which it will be rectified.
5.2 Summer Uniform:
Short Grey Pants Turquoise School Dress
White shirt (Long/short sleeve) Short white school socks
Grey socks White ribbon in plaited hair
Grey jersey/pullover Grey jersey/pullover
Turquoise School Jacket Turquoise School Jacket
5.3 Winter Uniform:
Long Grey Pants Turquoise School Dress
White shirt (Long/short sleeve) Black stockings
School tie School Tracksuit
Grey jersey Grey jersey
School Tracksuit School Tracksuit
White shirt (Long/short sleeve)
- Rules concerning learners
- No “takkies” are allowed , except when it is civvies
- Boys are to have short haircuts, neatly cut above the ears.
No fancy hairstyles like deliberate faders, dyed/highlighted/long hair will be tolerated.
Earrings/studs, tattoos and chains are not allowed.
- Girl’s hair must be plaited.
They can only wear small gold/silver studded earrings.
No sleepers, elaborate/fashionable hairstyles, dyed or highlighted, loose hair, tattoos and chains will be allowed.
- Parents can see the principal or teachers by appoint only, preferably not during contact time. (after hours)
- Parents must first report to the secretary before they can see the Principal or Teacher
- Vehicles that transport learners may not enter the school premises to drop off or pick up learners. Learners should be dropped off or picked up outside the school grounds, NOT IN FRONT OF THE GATE!!!!!
- Individuals responsible for fetching a learner from school should at all times be punctual. It is not the responsibility of the teachers to see to it.
- Doctors and Dentist appointments should be after school hours.